Business Associate, Central Support Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/31/2020
END DATE 4/11/2020
Con Edison Company of New York
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID: 103287
* Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
* Perform analytics to identify patterns and trends in performance. Recommend areas for improvement in support of business needs.
* Develop and disseminate reports and other deliverables using Tableau or similar applications. Develop and present recommendations for improving effectiveness and efficiencies.
* Designing and perform operational reviews of Electric Operations organizations.
* Support Electric Operations in ensuring compliance with regulatory and Company policies and procedures.
* Promote a zero harm work environment and perform all activities safely and efficiently.
* Improve the customer experience by creating visibility into various data sets and operational activities to enable organizations to improve their efficiency and productivity.
* Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
* Bachelor's Degree in statistics, applied mathematics, finance or related degree And One-year relevant work experience including Co-Op or internship
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE
* Experience participating on teams in a support capacity. Required
* Be well organized, detail oriented and possess strong decision-making skills and flexibility to handle multiple assignments Required
* Be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed. Required
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Word. Experience using Tableau, BI or other business intelligence software, databases and/or SQL is a preferred. Pref
SKILLS & ABILITY
* Demonstrated analytical skills
* Demonstrated problem solving skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong verbal communication and listening skills
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
* Driver's License Required
OTHER PHYSICAL DEMANDS
* Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
* Be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
* For technical issues, please contact us at [email protected]
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
* Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.
View our complete EEO Statement on following page: