This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/2/2019
END DATE 11/20/2019
City National Bank
About City National Bank of Florida
Headquartered in Miami, City National Bank (CNB) is the financial institution to which Floridians have turned to for more than 70 years. With more than $15 billion in assets, CNB is one of the largest financial institutions based in the state. City National Bank is a subsidiary of Chilean bank, Banco de Credito e Inversiones (Bci), and remains a South Florida-based community bank with local decision-making. City National Bank is rated 5 stars "Superior" by BauerFinancial. CNB was voted Best Community Bank, Best Business Bank, Best Bank for Commercial Real Estate, Best Bank for Jumbo Loans, Best Private Bank and Best Foreign National Mortgage Lender by the readers of the Daily Business Review. CNB offers a diversified portfolio of financial products and services from Miami-Dade County to Central Florida.
The Business Banker coordinates at a senior level with the sales team to establish, build, and sustain Business Banking relationships with companies with gross sales of generally less than $10mm. Responsible for the overall success and growth for assigned sales territory. Represents the bank as the primary relationship manager with clients in the book of business. Involved in the credit process including Credit Underwriting, Portfolio Management and Review, Wisk/Credit Grading and Risk Identification and management. Portfolio management will include servicing covenant compliance, collateral monitoring.
* Minimum of five years experience in Business Banking experience.
* Must have strong credit and lending understanding and experience.
* Must be highly capable of meeting sales goals, independent activity in direct banking sales and credit support as well as maximizing cross-sell opportunities and relationship profitability.
* Formal Credit Training
* Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or an equivalent preferred.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
* Reasonable accommodation may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to complete the online application process. Please contact our Human Resources Department at 305-577-7680 or by e-mail at email@example.com.