Business Compliance Sr. Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/10/2020
END DATE 1/28/2020
AmeriPride Services Inc
The Business Compliance Sr. Analyst has an integral role in ensuring the business practices of the Financial Shared Services (FSS) facility are documented, implemented and are adhered to. The role has a heavy emphasis on evaluating business processes and managing projects that are focused on department efficiency and quality. Reporting to the Director of Business Transformation, this position works closely with the FSS managers to create, maintain and communicate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all departments. Using professional judgment, the Business Compliance Sr. Analyst will be required to maintain, update and analyze the data based on business decisions. The candidate will monitor, maintain and test to ensure objectives and operating requirements are in line with the needs and mission of the organization. In addition, this position is the functional administrator for the GETPAID collection application.
* Liaison role that coordinates cross functional business processes that include FSS, MC (Market Center) and Strategic Accounts.
* Leads the Field Finance Advisory Council and manages proposed actions.
* Working with facility managers, develop and maintain FSS SOPs.
* Establish a standard approval process for SOPs and audit processes as needed for compliance.
* Manage the FSS Portal content, updates and usage
* Work with leaders to identify opportunities to streamline processes and manage the projects to implement process changes and related software/business tools.
* Actively engage with Training and Quality to support the rollout of new business practices. Including, but not limited to Job Aids and process flows.
* Work with all project managers to ensure SOPs and proper documentation are included in all project plans.
* Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion. Liaison with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
* Ensure GETPAID imports and exports are complete and resolve errors by working with IT
* Manage GETPAID exception reporting and correct faults
* Ensure timely follow through for IT routed requests
* GETPAID Administration: Set Up and Maintain Users, Portfolio Assignments, leadership hierarchy, dispute workflow and escalation tables and other required data to ensure seamless functionality to all business units
* Manage audit requests
* Work with System Administrator to assist with the configuration, testing and implementation of future product enhancements.
* Leverage a thorough understanding of the GETPAID product to provide the business with the best use of the technology to provide the greatest value and return
* Providing support and testing of enhancements and new software to ensure compatibility to all systems currently employed
* 3-5 years in roles partnering with Sr. Executive leadership
* Familiar with a variety of shared service and field concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Sound business acumen and integrated thinking
* A self-starter with a drive for resolution
* Has moved into progressively more responsible positions
* High level of organizational skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* The ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines
* Ability to work independently as well as be part of a team
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel)
* Proficient in use of Oracle (preferred)
* Proficient in the use of GETPAID (preferred)
* A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management highly preferred
* A MBA a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)