Business Development and Proposal Specialist 1/18/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
STG International, Inc. will be seeking a Business Development and Proposal Specialist for our Corporate Headquarters office in Arlington, Virginia.
JOB SUMMARY: In a junior-level capacity, assists Business Development team in all areas of business development initiatives. In a supporting role, performs tracking, research, report running, graphics development, formatting, content development, proposal production, and special projects as needed.
* Manages multiple tasks efficiently and professionally, producing high-quality deliverables on-time.
* Supports BD Team in management and maintenance of BD pipeline, to include assistance with tracking, monitoring, updating, and researching opportunities, utilizing CRM tool and federal procurement services and sites.
* Assists BD Team with the development of responses to solicitations to include content and graphics development, resume formatting, and staff tracking in support of proposal responses, RFI/market survey responses, proactive client communications and press releases.
* Supports the management and maintenance of company website, collateral materials, and press releases.
* Bachelor s degree in relevant major
* 1+ years relevant professional experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products (particularly Word/Excel), graphics software, CRM software
* Strong written communication skills
* Detail-oriented with strong analytical and multi-tasking skills
* Background in graphics development preferred
STG International, Inc (STGi) is a workforce solutions company providing comprehensive healthcare delivery, Head Start and management consulting services and human capital solutions help our clients. Our services and solutions help our clients sustain and enhance their operations to better accomplish their mission.
STGi offers a Competitive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy.
STG International, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Arlington, Virginia, United States
As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, STGi is committed to providing equal employment in the employment and advancement for all persons regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as protected veterans and persons with disabilities at all levels of employment, including the executive level.
For more details, please visit : http://www.stginternational.com/stg2/pages/Careers.asp.