Business Development Coordinator (Commerce) 9/13/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Ready to join a winning team? Come work with the most awarded automotive brand in the U.S.
and fastest growing!
We offer one of the most competitive commission structures in the industry.
* Paid training
* Paid vacation
* Top industry commission structure
* Competitive compensation packages
* Excellent medical & dental insurance coverage
* 5 DAY WORK WEEK!
* Responsible for making outbound sold and unsold follow-up calls
* Generate appointments and quotes by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market to potential customers
* Handle all incoming internet email leads and internet phone leads
* Be available to respond to phone AND email inquiries in a professional, well-spoken manner
* Assist customers in appropriate vehicle selection
* Direct customers to product information resources, including those available on the internet
* Check email frequently and respond to inquiries immediately
* Deliver inquiries/messages intended for other sales personnel and departments promptly
* Meet and exceed goals each monthly and quarter
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Time management, prioritization skills, and the ability to multi-task are required
* Self-motivated and goal oriented
* Ability to hit sales quotas and closing percentages
* Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment
* Must have a clean & valid driver s license
Please check email after applying.
One of our managers will be in touch soon.