Business Development Manager, MHV 5/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY P OSITION SUMMARY
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible to develop new business and new business opportunities in assigned market segments and/or geographical territory. As segment champion, the BDM is focused on developing value-based solutions by working closely with targeted segment accounts to fully identify segment needs. The BDM works to assess and analyze the gaps between those segment needs and existing business capabilities, developing a plan to close the gaps based on their ranking and prioritization. To best manage plan priorities, the BDM must be able to objectively observe and accurately anticipate the needs and initiatives of the targeted segments. Additional responsibilities include management of all sales activities within the assigned market segment and/or geographical territory. The position is responsible for developing and delivering annual sales growth of Busch products and services in compliance with the strategic plan
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s )
* Conduct market studies and situational analysis to identify customer types, market needs, roadblocks, competition, pricing and global position.
* Develop a mutually beneficial business partnership with each target that is focused on providing a value-based solution that addresses their specific need(s).
* Work with the target account(s) to better understand the capabilities required to support the solution, identifying the gaps in the business between met and unmet needs of the segment.
* Manage a gap analysis process to rank and prioritize the gaps, with proper documentation and financials (cost, benefit, risk, timing, etc.).
* Working with Project Management, champion a cross-functional project team that is tasked with closing the gaps.
* Develop the Marketing & Sales Strategy for the targeted market including necessary sales tools, product documentation, pricing and promotion strategy.
* Manages an assigned sales territory to:
* Maintain existing business levels;
* Develop new business for products and service(s);
* Provide for annual sales growth of Busch products & service(s).
* Works with all internal departments in support of sales opportunities
* Develops long term relationships with end user and OEM accounts individual, and in support of the sales channel(s).
* Maintains account profiles for specified Top Tier accounts
* Maintains a CRM database.
* Develops a yearly target account list for the assigned sales territory.
* Maintains company records & files
* Maintain, in good working order and physical condition, a company vehicle and all other company equipment
* Utilize expense account with prudent judgement.
Busch Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, mental disability or handicap, physical disability or handicap, pregnancy, medical condition, sex, marital status, familial status, public assistance, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Busch Consolidated, Inc. acts in compliance with Executive Order 11246, as amended, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, as amended, maintain a written Affirmative Action Program. The elements of the Executive Order 11246, as amended, Affirmative Action Plan is available upon request. The Affirmative Action Plan developed in compliance with Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended and 38 USC 4212 of the Vietnam Era Veterans Rehabilitation Act, as amended, are available for inspection upon request.