Business Development Representative 9/13/2020
Toyota of Olympia
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Toyota of Olympia , we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Toyota of Olympia is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer
* Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated
* Long term job security
* Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Saturday Lunches
* Discounts on products and services
* Reach out to and follow up with up with prospective customers
* Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management to qualify and market to potential customers
* Proactively build out prospecting network
* Log all activity in a CRM
* Meet and exceed goals each month and quarter
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment while paying strict attention to detail
* Computer savvy with the ability to manage multiple application at once
* Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written
* Ability to respond to questions and concerns and to overcome objections
* Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Time management, prioritization and multitasking skills
* Clean driving record & valid driver s license