Business Intelligence Data Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/1/2020
END DATE 6/3/2020
Panasonic Life Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONPanasonic Business Intelligence Data Analyst
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we ve been committed to improving peoples lives and making the world a better place one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You ll Get to Do:
Business Intelligence & Reporting:
* Business Intelligence & Data Analyst will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, and support of reports, dashboards, ad-hoc reporting solutions, and analytical findings to meet business needs and support decision-making.
* Interpreting data, analyzing results using advanced techniques & submit findings and recommendations to senior management
* Standardize data collection by developing methods for database design and validation reports & create tools to store data
* Develop data visualization techniques to transform the data into more depictive models that help with the reporting building of dashboards for strategic decision making
* Manage our channel data management (CDM) program
* Work on development and deployment of new SCM/Business Intelligence initiatives
* Develop and maintain KPI metrics and ways to analyze data in order to improve customer service levels reports for internal & external stakeholders
* Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of enterprise data and BI environments for both external and internal users (~150 business users)
* Develop training materials and specifications documentation for BI reports, dashboards, and other outputs
* Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality
* Assists in the application and implementation procedures of data standards and guidelines on data ownership, coding structures, and data replication to ensure access to and integrity of data sets
* Maintain all fields and develop and champion the consistency and accuracy of all data in the system, including but not limited to; customer, vendor, pricing, & product information
* Conducts data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access & resolve data integrity issues.
Supply Chain Management:
* Perform various SCM activities ie: issuance of purchase orders, verifying delivery dates, monitoring stock levels, recommend reorder points, & maintain supplier relationships.
What You ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
* Bachelor s degree in a relevant field required, master s degree preferred
* minimum of 3 years of relevant work/academic
* Exceptional computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel specifically with the use of complex formulas and functions, to include but not limited to VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, IF and nested IF Statements required
* Prior experience with SAP/ERP strongly preferred
* Database development and SQL skills required
* Knowledge of Programming languages Python, Java, C++, SQL, R, SAS, HTML preferred
* Must be able to write queries
* Previous experience working with large data sets required and data mining
* Experience with visualization (Power BI, Tableau, IBM Cognos) highly preferred
* Solid IT foundation required
* Detailed oriented & thorough
* Excellent planning and time management skills
* Ability to prioritize work accordingly
* Self-motivator who will require minimal supervision
* Presentation skills
* Understands business implications of decisions
* Aligns work with strategic goals
* Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions;
Communications: Communicates with all levels of organization including executive management as well as customers and suppliers. Requires professional communications.
Written Communication: Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data effectively
Oral Communication; Speaks clearly and persuasively; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings
* Organizational & people management skills required
* Ability to multi-task across multiple projects, prioritize, meet deadlines
* Working knowledge of supply chain & category management
* Travel minimal less than 10%
What We Offer:
* Competitive compensation package
* Comprehensive benefits
* Pet Insurance
* Paid Parental Care Leave
* Employee Referral Program
* Educational Assistance
* Flexible Work Program
* Volunteer time Off
* Casual Dress Code
* Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America..