Business Operations Program Manager 6/3/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you data-driven* We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By harnessing the power of hybrid cloud data services, customers gain the freedom of choice to securely manage and move data anywhere, on any cloud. Only NetApp can help organizations deliver data-rich customer experiences when they rapidly test and deploy new applications that easily use data and services regardless of where they reside or in what form. Job Summary
Are you data-driven* We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We have built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
The Business Operations team within the Transformation office is responsible for helping NetApp drive cross functional digital transformation initiatives. The successful candidate must be a flexible, dynamic, and a confident self-starter. With the ability manage multiple projects with strong follow through. This role requires strategic thinking, strong interpersonal skills, collaboration, and the ability to work on a variety of projects that require expediency, accuracy, and quality. The candidate should successfully be able to guide projects from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules and monitoring budget/spending cross functionally.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
* Ensure the operational success of the Transformation Office
* The ability to work on a wide variety of projects, programs, and initiatives across multiple disciplines, often requiring strict confidentiality
* Reporting and Analytics production of various established reports with various cadences from yearly, quarterly, and weekly
* Financial Analysis financial and trend analysis will be required at an ad hoc basis
* Updates and Maintenance of Internal Systems including Intranet, SharePoint and OneDrive ensuring that Executives have access to the latest and most relevant data
* Contributing to program milestones and objectives being met
* Analyzing problems and recommending solutions involving multiple elements
* Exhibits a high-level of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent listener and interpersonal communicator
Job Requirements Con't & Education
* Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined metrics requirements; demonstrated success is a requirement
* Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
* Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and utilizing project management applications. Formal training in project management practices preferred
* Strong propensity for spreadsheets, systems, and processes.
* Curious personality with a desire to understand how things work and how things are related with the goal of improving and streamlining current methods and processes
* Demonstrated analytical skills. Analytical mindset and is an expert user of Excel
* Proficient experience in PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and has experience with SharePoint and OneDrive
* Experience with VBA a plus
* Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, or related field
* 2-4 years of professional experience in management consulting, business operations, finance, or engineering within a technology company
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.