Business Systems Analyst I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/15/2019
END DATE 11/29/2019
Pacific Life Insurance Company
Aliso Viejo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONCurrently, we are seeking a talented Business Systems Analyst I to join the Life Insurance Division in Aliso Viejo, CA. The Life Insurance Division works with financial and insurance professionals to give families and businesses the life insurance coverage needed to help meet important financial protection, wealth accumulation, and wealth preservation goals.
The Business Systems Analyst provides business analysis and production support to end users, and their management, in support of the systems and data used by the Field Financial team. There will be a concentration on the following areas:* Our DCM (Distribution and Compensation Management) system which maintains the personal and credential data for the producers who sell our Life Division insurance products, as well as the commission payment rules, rates and structure for each product and commission agreement.
* Reporting, correspondence, business process improvements, and system enhancement needs for the Field Financial area.
* Implement new product commission rates and methodologies.
* Support commission related applications.
* Perform user acceptance testing (UAT) for monthly DCM Releases.
* Meets with business stakeholders and users across functional departments to understand and identify needs.
* Elicit, analyze, and document requirements.
* Provide expertise, recommendations and support for process improvement, enhancements and ongoing maintenance of the business systems used by Field Financial.
* Supports project execution activities to ensure successful deployment of the solution.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS: * Bachelor's degree (BA or BS)
* 2 - 5 years' of business systems analysis or business analysis experience
* Demonstrated analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
* Strong computer skills with business applications such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access
* Ability to work independently on assignments of various levels of complexity
* Proven organizational skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines
* Demonstrated interpersonal and communication (written & verbal) skills and the ability to collaborate with others to effectively solve problems
For more than 150 years, Pacific Life has offered innovative products and services including life insurance, annuities, and mutual funds, along with a variety of investment products, all of which provide The Power to Help You Succeed. We firmly believe each employee plays a part in our continued growth and success, and we pride ourselves in providing a work environment that is challenging, inclusive, collaborative, and results-oriented. With a powerful past and a strong future, Pacific Life offers an environment where you're empowered to achieve your personal best. In return, we look to your passion and insight to help us grow. For additional company information, including current financial strength ratings, visit www.PacificLife.com.Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: * Competitive salary and bonus program * Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees * Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) * Generous vacation time and holiday pay * And much more!Pacific Life Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at Pacific Life Insurance Company.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://pacificlife.contacthr.com/73138085.jpg /