Business Transaction Leader
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/13/2019
END DATE 11/30/2019
City National Bank
Pompano Beach, FL
About City National Bank of Florida
Headquartered in Miami, City National Bank (CNB) is the financial institution to which Floridians have turned to for more than 70 years. With more than $15 billion in assets, CNB is one of the largest financial institutions based in the state. City National Bank is a subsidiary of Chilean bank, Banco de Credito e Inversiones (Bci), and remains a South Florida-based community bank with local decision-making. City National Bank is rated 5 stars "Superior" by BauerFinancial. CNB was voted Best Community Bank, Best Business Bank, Best Bank for Commercial Real Estate, Best Bank for Jumbo Loans, Best Private Bank and Best Foreign National Mortgage Lender by the readers of the Daily Business Review. CNB offers a diversified portfolio of financial products and services from Miami-Dade County to Central Florida.
The Business Transaction Leader, with a proven track record in supervision and bank operations. Responsible for operating the banking center in an efficient manner and in accordance with established procedures. Consistently promotes referrals of clients to sales staff for cross selling of bank s products and services. Cross-trained in all areas of client service including but not limited to opening accounts, wire transfers, etc. Ensures accuracy, excellence in client service and maintains appropriate measures relative to security and bank regulatory procedures. May provide guidance and training to Business Transaction Representatives or other Business Transaction Leaders assigned to other Bank locations.
* Minimum three years of retail banking operational experience at a supervisory level (head teller/senior teller).
* Proven ability to manage the bank in the Bank Manager s absence.
* Hands on, proven supervisory experience.
* Excellent client service and cash handling experience is necessary.
* Ability to prepare or interpret detailed written materials and/or perform detailed mathematical functions accurately.
* Able to accurately handle the most complex transactions efficiently.
* Be security conscious, accurate and attentive to detail.
* Must have excellent communications skills (both verbally and in writing) and enjoy working with the public.
* Should have an understanding of compliance with Federal & State laws governing teller areas.
* May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
* May need to work extended hours that may include weekends.
* High school graduate or equivalent
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
* Reasonable accommodation may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to complete the online application process. Please contact our Human Resources Department at 305-577-7680 or by e-mail at email@example.com.