C-130 Substitute Aircrew Member (Pilot) 6/5/2020
Little Rock Afb, AR
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Operate aircraft systems and perform operational procedures as a pilot/copilot aircrew member during mission planning, simulator, SKE Part Task Trainers, and CPT operations. Provide technical expertise to Subject Matter Experts in development of curriculum for new type courses as required. May provide additional special services such as publications support/flight orders support in Mission Planning Rooms, remedial Functional Check Flights, and other duties as assigned. Job location Little Rock AFB, AR and other U.S. training locations as required to support C-130 ATS III operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Preform C-130H Pilot or Copilot duties in ground based simulator(s), mission planning and briefing rooms, and other work place environments.
* Provide technical expertise to Subject Matter Experts in the development of curriculum for new type courses as required.
* Must be physically able to enter simulator, experience simulator motion and take cognizance of attendees safety when on board the simulator.
* Must be able to perform aircrew duties in simulator and mission planning, brief and debrief rooms for up to eight hours each day.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
* Pilot Substitute aircrew member will have 1000 primary hours experience in the C- 130H and be competent with associated mission sets, to include tactical airdrop and airland.
* Pilot Substitute aircrew member must have the appropriate security clearances (minimum of SECRET) for the operations and maintenance of the system.
* Pilot Substitute aircrew member shall understand, speak, read and write English for effective communication with crewmembers.
* Detail oriented
* PC proficiency with MS Office software
* Ability to work a flexible schedule
* Available to work weekends on a regular basis
* Ability to work in an airport and simulator environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must be able to perform technical pilot/copilot procedures with students of other crew positions while acting in the roll of pilot/copilot aircrew member.
* Applicants will be subject to a US government investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements to obtain/maintain the required level of security clearance
Must comply with all company security and data protection / usage policies and procedures. Personally responsible for proper marking and handling of all information and materials, in any form. Shall not divulge any information, or afford access, to other employees not having a need-to-know. Shall not divulge information outside company without management approval. All government and proprietary information will be accessed and stored electronically on company provided resources.
* Incumbent must be eligible for DoD Personal Security Clearance
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This job operates in professional office, classroom, and simulation environments. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
* Must be able to act as pilot/copilot aircrew member with FTU students for extended periods
* Must be able to hear and tolerate simulation and acoustic environment
* Must be able to climb stairs to enter and exit simulator
* Must be able to sit in aircraft seat, lift hands above head and reach controls as necessary
* Must be able to work in an airport and simulator environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CAE USA INC. IS AN EOE/AA EMPLOYER AND GIVES CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT TO ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. IF YOU D LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR EEO RIGHTS AS AN APPLICANT UNDER THE LAW, PLEASE CLICK HERE EEO IS THE LAW POSTER.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION THE CONTRACTOR WILL NOT DISCHARGE OR IN ANY OTHER MANNER DISCRIMINATE AGAINST EMPLOYEES OR APPLICANTS BECAUSE THEY HAVE INQUIRED ABOUT, DISCUSSED, OR DISCLOSED THEIR OWN PAY OR THE PAY OF ANOTHER EMPLOYEE OR APPLICANT. HOWEVER, EMPLOYEES WHO HAVE ACCESS TO THE COMPENSATION INFORMATION OF OTHER EMPLOYEES OR APPLICANTS AS A PART OF THEIR ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS CANNOT DISCLOSE THE PAY OF OTHER EMPLOYEES OR APPLICANTS TO INDIVIDUALS WHO DO NOT OTHERWISE HAVE ACCESS TO COMPENSATION INFORMATION, UNLESS THE DISCLOSURE IS (A) IN RESPONSE TO A FORMAL COMPLAINT OR CHARGE, (B) IN FURTHERANCE OF AN INVESTIGATION, PROCEEDING, HEARING, OR ACTION, INCLUDING AN INVESTIGATION CONDUCTED BY THE EMPLOYER, OR (C) CONSISTENT WITH THE CONTRACTOR S LEGAL DUTY TO FURNISH INFORMATION.
On Call (Fixed Term)
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.