Cafeteria Aide - Full Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/22/2020
Saint Peter's Healthcare System
New Brunswick, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Cafeteria Aide helps to ensure our Cafeteria runs smoothly while demonstrating exceptional customer service.
* Performing meal service and replenishing food and non-food supplies in the service area
* Preparing cold foods, labeling, wrapping and dating all food produced
* Preparing sandwiches and salads to order
* Performing sanitation duties, i.e. replenishing service ware, cleaning and sanitizing assigned areas
* Operating cash registers with consistent accuracy while providing our patients and visitors with a positive experience
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Foodservice/customer service experience preferred
* Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, visitors, patients in a professional and respectful manner
* Works well in a team, willing to assist with whatever duties/tasks need to be completed
* Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays