Campaigns Manager 6/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Under the general guidance of the Campaign Director, this role is responsible for applying key marketing strategies to develop, design and execute global integrated digital marketing campaigns to drive pipeline and generate B2B demand. This role works cross-functionally across the Marketing organization, Sales, Business Development, Partnering, Product, and other teams. The ideal candidate will be a fundamentally sound marketer who understands how to modify messaging and marketing tactics to create well-qualified and productive leads.
* Utilize marketing acumen to prioritize and develop industry- and persona-focused campaign plans that drive pipeline and generate demand for assigned accounts incorporating all elements of the marketing mix.
* Work cross-functionally with marketing operations and content development to implement integrated marketing campaigns with a focus on nuture streams focused on the buyers journey
* Analyze campaign key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide feedback to various stakeholders for recalibration.
* Manage GAP analysis on contact penetration for all target accounts and develop a quarterly contact acquisition strategy for prescriptive data purchases.
* Measure and test campaign performance to assess and optimize impact on marketing channels
* Work closely with Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to integrate company and product messaging into their prospecting to drive more qualified leads.
* Provide and collect feedback on status and success of marketing campaign to/from SDRs, Sales, Business Development and Product teams.
* Understand Dynatrace s industry, business, and portfolio.
* Bachelor s degree in marketing, business, communication, computer science, or related field.
* 5-7+ year experience in building and executing digital promotional campaigns across multiple marketing tactics and platforms: e.g. email, web banner, social media, web page.
* Proven experience in integrated digital campaign management.
* Experience with analytical tools and ability to dive deep into metrics and reporting.
* Strong execution capability with highest standards in driving results.
* Experience working within a matrix environment to drive program creation and success.
* Understanding of integrated marketing and the entire marketing mix
* Highly strategic, consultative player who can plan (think) and execute (do)
* Ability to think outside of the box and innovate the art of marketing
* Proven track record managing multiple priorities with cross-functional teams
* Ability to articulate and present plans teams across Dynatrace
* Position may travel approximately 10% or less of the time for large organization meetings and/ or conference and trade shows.
3 reasons to become one of us:
* People and team Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
* World leading technology Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
* International & local We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.