Aon Campus - IT Business Analyst Intern 1/16/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Aon is looking for IT Business Analyst Interns for Summer 2020
You will contribute to the continuous improvement of operations and services in Global Security Services (GSS). GSS is aligned under Aon Business Services (ABS) to drive accountability, coordination, and partnership in providing Aon with a full suite of integrated, end-to-end security services.
We leverage Aon Technology's vision and strategy to increase availability, improve productivity, and invest in platforms for growth to keep our systems reliably secure and accessible, and to ensure colleague safety.
This enables fundamental design decisions and capabilities within technology architecture and governance; improves our ability to anticipate and respond to the ever-evolving threat of cybercrime; and creates a high-performance organization to manage security risks aimed at further protecting Aon s people, property, and information.
We have internship opportunities in the following areas:
Cybersecurity - The Cyber organization is structured around the following key service towers. These service alignments are intended to provide consistency in our operational model while enabling stronger collaboration of like functions by organizing them within their specific domains of interest.
* Cybersecurity Technology (Access Management, Security Technology, Application Security, Security Architecture)
* Cybersecurity Operations (Security Operations and Digital Forensics, Threat Vulnerability Management)
IT Risk & Regulatory Management - Developing and managing programs to ensure IT compliance with regulations globally.
Physical Security - Aon's Global Protection Services team provides Aon colleagues and business a safe and secure environment, through effective delivery of strategic disciplines including Corporate Protection Services (CPS); Business and Technology Resiliency (BTR); the Global Emergency Operations Center (GEOC) and Investigations.
Business Aligned Services The GSS Business Aligned Services Team helps to drive IT and business priorities by providing a central point of contact for security questions, issues, and remediation.
Your impact as an Aon Summer Intern: Interns will have an opportunity to interact with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to bridge technical and business expertise to find innovative solutions and will also have the following responsibilities -
* Identifying the current state of the business and supporting Service Leads to Building Roadmaps and layout implementation plans
* Evaluate and recommend new opportunities for Product Enhancements and Operation Enhancements.
* Documenting Measured Results and communicating through Executive Reporting to showcase the results to Senior Leaders.
* Building requirements documents and maintain system documentation, including run books, standard operating procedures, and error handling/troubleshooting processes.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Major in Information Security or other IT related functions
* Quick learner with excellent time-management skills
* Highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter
* Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio and dashboards
* Strong communication skills
* Possessing business aptitude and technical troubleshooting skills
* Creative thinker
* Working knowledge of data visualization/business intelligence tools to ensure robust data analytics and reporting
Education & Application Information
Applicants for this role should graduate between December 2020 June 2021 and have a GPA of 3.0 or above.
Unrestricted U.S. work authorization is required for U.S. office locations. We do not offer sponsorship for this position CPT and OPT are restricted forms of work authorization.
We offer you
* A strong internal training program
* The opportunity to gain a high level of Proficiency with Excel
* Team building skills
* A competitive hourly rate
Our Colleague Experience
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.