Captial One Attendant 3/26/2020
Port Jefferson Station, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. We often say, parking is our industry, but people are our passion . Our mission is to create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients. When it comes to parking, we re the experts!
The Spirit of the Position:
Do you love meeting new people* Are you energetic and fast on your feet* Well then, we are looking for you. We are hiring Lot Attendants to woo our customers while parking their cars in a professional and responsible manner.
What Will I Do*
* Help direct traffic to keep the flow of cars clean and organized, all with a smile on your face!
* Welcome guests upon arrival and departure.
* Greet all customers by name, take care of their needs, and develop a rapport with each person driving up to your stand.
* Provide each customer with a valet ticket and provide retrieval process.
* Provide a self-reliant attitude when needed. Must be able to work with or without supervision.
* Promote awesome customer relations. Smile, go above and beyond, make them love LAZ Parking the moment they meet you.
* You re charismatic, full of energy, and happy to help in any way you can.
* Responsible is your middle name. You never disappoint because it s not in your nature.
* Good under pressure. You don t fold and get overwhelmed easily. Instead, you prefer chaos so you can kick its butt.
* Good at communicating and can speak, read, and comprehend English easily.
* A team player. You re open to different opinions and can help motivate your team.
* High school diploma or GED preferred.
* Strong customer service experience.
* Parking and/or hospitality industry experience is preferred but not required.
* Willingness to work in the elements -- heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
* Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.
* Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds. LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify.