CaptionCall Trainer 6/3/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CaptionCall Installer/Trainer
Help make a difference!
CaptionCall is looking for a caring, customer service oriented Installer/Trainer with a passion for helping people with hearing loss communicate with the world! This hands-on position has the privilege of individually training our customers on how to enrich their lives using the CaptionCall phone. This individual must enjoy working with a variety of people in their homes. The schedule is flexible and it's the perfect position for people who like to work independently. This is a part-time position with potential for career growth and advancement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Install and troubleshoot CaptionCall phones
* Courteously train customers on how to use the phone and its features
* Promote the CaptionCall service
* Assist Outreach Specialist with lead generation activities as needed
* Guide other CaptionCall activities and make recommendations for expanding the breadth and reach of the business
* Ability to meet or exceed Installer/Trainer expectations and maintain established goals set forth by department management
* Complete service calls as assigned
* Accurately maintain customer records
* Complete required reports and submit invoices and feedback on customer interactions
* Retrieve and clean phones of former customers
* Maintain adequate inventory of equipment and supplies in order to service customers
* Adapt to new responsibilities as necessary
* Other duties as assigned
* Provide excellent customer service
* Ability to effectively communicate in English through reading, writing, speaking and listening
* Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
* Ability to drive and travel via air as needed
* Ability to tailor to unique needs of individual customers
* Must be reliable, organized and punctual
* Ability to adapt to constantly changing environments
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Basic computer knowledge and experience
* Sales experience
* Experience working in the hearing health field
* Experience working with senior citizens
Other General Requirements/Additional Notes
* Must have a reliable, licensed and insured vehicle available at all times
* Possess and maintain a valid driver license
* Maintain a good driving record
* Must have a PC (not a mac) and a high speed Internet connection to perform essential job duties.
* Must be able to walk, bend, crawl, kneel, lift and move furniture as needed
* Ability to sit and/or stand at a desk and work with a computer for extended periods of time.
* Positive attitude, team player, good interpersonal communication skills and able to work across company departments.
CaptionCall(R), because life is calling.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
CaptionCall(R) is an EOE, Disability/Age Employer