Cardiac Catheterization Technician 8/21/2020
Eglin Afb, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CARDIAC CATHETERIZATION TECHNICIAN
LOCATION: Eglin AFB, FL
Decypher is a leading integrator of professional, technology, and management solutions and services. We provide our services globally to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. Our employees are our most valuable asset and play an integral role in the success of Decypher and our clients. Working at Decypher is not a job, but a career where your talent and energy is respected, and you can personally make a difference. Decypher invites you to join our professional team. Decypher is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Decypher is seeking a Registered Cardiovascular Technician to support Eglin AFB, FL.
* The technician shall be required to perform Cardiac Catheterization and endovascular surgical services
* Provide clinical assistance in the cardiac catheterization lab/ vascular hybrid
OR for endovascular cases
* Set up the lab for procedures, prepare patients for procedures, perform Cardiac
procedures/testing, obtain vital signs, and manage patient charts, manage
provider/clinic schedules, and scheduling as well as uploading procedure reports * Assist the cardiologist/vascular surgeon during cardiac catheterizations/endovascular/hybrid procedures
* Provides patient care essential to cardiac catheterization and vascular procedures, including calculating hemodynamic values for the physician during complicated diagnostic and intervention procedures
* Set up the lab for procedures
* Assist the cardiologist and vascular surgeon during procedures
* Registered Cardiovascular Technician Certification (RCVT)
* 2 years experience as a Cardiac Catheterization Technician
* Basic Life Support (BLS)
* Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
* Radiologic Technologist - AART
* NACI background check
* US Citizen.