Care Coordination/Utlization Review RN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2020
END DATE 9/27/2020
Johns Hopkins Medicine
JOB DESCRIPTIONMake a difference as a UTILIZATION REVIEW/CASE MANAGER RN in our Care Coordination Dept., providing coordination of care for the patients at Suburban Hospital promoting the use of the right resources, at the right time and at the right level of care.
THIS IS A36 OR 40 HOUR, FULL-TIME POSITION. SCHEDULING OPTIONS: * 12-HOUR SHIFTS EVERY FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY (9:00 AM 9:30PM)
* 10-HOUR SHIFTS WITH WEEKEND ROTATION (10:00 AM - 8:30 PM)
AS A UTILIZATION REVIEW/CARE COORDINATOR REGISTERED NURSE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING: * Utilizing a collaborative process in conjunction with multi-disciplinary team to identify services to meet an individual's health and health related needs.
* The Utilization Review/Care Coordination RN serves as an patient/family advocate.
* The Utilization Review/Care Coordination RN actively participates in program development and processes.
* Ensures efficient resource utilization to assure optimal clinical quality, regulatory, and financial outcomes.
IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING: * Current Maryland RN licensure. BSN is preferred or must be actively pursuing a BSN.
* Certification in case management desirable, but not mandatory
* Experience in the nursing process. General knowledge of case management process including utilization review, transitional planning, outcomes management and assessment.
* Preferred areas of experience in acute care, home healthcare, hospice, hospital case management and or utilization management.
* Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY FOR SEVERAL WEEKS IN ORDER TO ORIENT TO THE POSITION.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.