This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/26/2019
END DATE 11/16/2019
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
We don't believe in jobs at Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals; careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart.
At Mercy, you'll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We're a team and love working that way. That team is expanding, and we currently have exceptional opportunities to help our communities grow.
Provides Population Health Case Management, both at Mercy Clinic practice and telephonically, to patients with all disease processes. Facilitates patient care planning, and transition of care management, with an interdisciplinary healthcare team to achieve quality outcomes, reduce costs and ensure patient safety.
Demonstrates good clinical assessment skills and the ability to problem solve. Works independently with minimal direction. Demonstrates knowledge about community resources and when to access those resources. Refers patients to social worker when appropriate. Knows when to contact the physician and NP/PA for questions outside the scope of the RN licensure.
Because you're committed to excellence, you understand the importance of being properly prepared for your role at Mercy. That's why you'll bring to your role the right set of qualifications:
* Education: Associate Degree in nursing
* Licensure: Current Missouri license as a registered nurse.
* Experience: two-three years of clinical nursing experience
* Other: Evidence in the work history of independent decision making, organized, interpersonal communication, self-motivation, interdisciplinary collaboration and strong documentation skills both verbal and written. Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) usage required. Electronic Health Records application experience recommended.
* Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
* Preferred Experience: Care Management
We'll Support You at Work and Home
Our foundations are built on dignity and respect. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a "top 100 places to work." We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, and employer-matched retirement funds, even to part-time employees. We're proud to provide tuition reimbursement to help you grow and learn new skills.
What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us, along with exceptional quality care. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply.
RN, Clinic, STL, St. Louis, Olive, Mason