Cashier - Crocker Park - Westlake
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/19/2018
END DATE 12/22/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONCoach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
The Cashier role is critical to the overall impression that a customer receives during their visit to Coach by applying the Coach service skills at the Cashwrap. A Cashier s ability to offer friendly, efficient service is vital to ensuring a positive customer experience. Cashiers must be able to assess the store environment, understand the needs of their customer (and any waiting customer) and match their service appropriately.
* Creating a 1st impression
* Greeting the customer with a smile and eye contact and offering your name
* Interacting genuinely and naturally with the customer
* Engaging customer in verbal and non*verbal conversation at Cashwrap and while in line (if no Cashwrap Supervisor or Line Leader)
* Reading cues and determine customers needs
* Conducting email/name capture
* Maintaining SKU integrity
* Maintaining Cashwrap organization and cleanliness
* Suggesting multiple add*ons and selling gift cards
* Maintaining media and cash accurately and in compliance with Coach policy
* e., credit card imprints, traveler check signatures, personal checks with phone number and address
* Accurately completing each transaction by identifying sales associate productivity without disrupting the service environment
* Delivering product purchases to the customer appropriately
* Creating a lasting impression by thanking the customer and giving them a reason to return
* Representing Coach brand appropriately (dress, appearance, demeanor)
Demonstrates the following Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Attitudes:
* Polite and friendly
* Positive attitude and energy
* Takes ownership of role
* High level of personal and professional integrity
* Highly collaborative
* Appropriate sense of urgency
* Remains balanced and focused and maintains composure under pressure
* Awareness of environment at all times (i.e., customer, other employees, suspicious behaviors)
* Comfortable with technology
* Willingness and ability to learn new technology*based procedures
* Understanding of basic computer system operations
* Ability to handle customer concerns and answer their questions appropriately
* Ability to partner with management appropriately on customer issues
* Ability to multitask and prioritize
* Ability to adapt to each customer/ their needs and their style/ relate to their experience
* Ability to be efficient without compromising customer service
* Ability to speak knowledgeably and with confidence about product
* Ability to communicate clearly to a wide variety of customers and overcome language barriers
* Ability to impact customer decisions
* Knowledge of when to be flexible and switch gears
* Knowledge of store policies and procedures
* Knowledge of and support of the porter program policies
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant s or employee s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.