CASHIER FULL-TIME Genesis West 9/13/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the REQUISITION ID NUMBER 413063.
Click to learn more. * We have openings for a full-time CASHIER position.
* LOCATION : Genesis Health Systems- 1401 West Central Park, Davenport, IA 52804. Note: online applications accepted only.
* SCHEDULE : P/T: 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. and 10:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. including every other weekend and holidays.
* REQUIREMENT : Experience is required.
* *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WHY IT IS SAFE FOR YOU TO WORK IN HEALTHCARE... We know that many of you who are new to working in a healthcare setting might be a little unsure about your safety. Yet, serving where the viruses and potential contagions are known and are being controlled is among the safest places to work!
For anyone who becomes a member of one of our teams, we make sure you are safe and well managed. We also have a lot of resources available for you. We believe that knowledge is power, and that with this knowledge in your back pocket, you will feel much better about serving in healthcare during this crisis.
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now PRERECORD VIDEO INTRODUCTIONS. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
FULL TIME ASSOCIATES AT CROTHALL ARE OFFERED MANY FANTASTIC BENEFITS SUCH AS: * Medical
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Commuter Benefits
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
* Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
* Discount Marketplace
* And other voluntary benefits
SUMMARY: Performs cashiering duties, including making cash transactions, verifying cash drawer, giving change, counting cash receipts and completing cash reports. May also perform general food service work. Maintains sanitation standards in the preparation, service and dining room facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: * Performs sales transactions in a timely fashion.
* Enters all sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are accurately recorded.
* Makes change, accepts declining balance cards and other acceptable forms of payment; issues receipts to customers.
* Follows standard procedures for issuing cash refunds.
* Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
* Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance with overage/shortage standards.
* Observes customer purchases in the cafe line and differentiates between standard portions.
* Replenishes condiments, coffee, other beverages and general supplies while maintaining cleanliness of service areas.
* Keeps pastry case stocked.
* Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
* Ensures compliance with all sanitation, ServSafe and safety requirements.
* Performs other duties as assigned.