JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Universal Mitsubishi we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Universal Mitsubishi is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
* Life Insurance
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Training
* Discount on Products and Services
* Answer dealership group phones, greet and receive prospects and customers
* Direct customers to the correct department, notify the appropriate person that a customer is waiting, and introduce the customer to the salesperson
* Work cooperatively with the sales and other internal teams
* Communicate with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner
* Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents
* Assist in scheduling and confirming sales appointments
* Other duties as assigned
* Excellent listening/communication skills, outgoing and positive personality
* Punctual nature and ability to handle schedule flexibility and dynamic work environment
* Professional appearance and eager to improve on all aspects
* Valid driver s license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.