This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for a fearless and accountable Team Member who is positive and passionate! Our Team Members will be responsible for executing a wide variety of tasks throughout the store, including checking and bagging groceries, and will provide a memorable experience to all our customers. A Team Member is a responsible team player and always ready to learn. A Team Member can work at a fast pace, has a keen eye for safety and will be able to help execute an assortment of duties throughout the store.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time.
A Team Member is a responsible, friendly person who can safely work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent customer service.
A Team Member s responsibilities include
- Operating a register and accurately handle customer cash, credit/debit payments, and change
- Assisting all customers by providing information and resolving any complaints
- Assisting with stocking shelves, facing, cleaning and dusting as needed
- Maintaining Safety and Sanitation standards throughout the store
- All other related duties as assigned
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented. Interest in food and cooking a plus.
- Customer service, restaurant, barista, food service, grocery or similar experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age
For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates:
* No disciplinary action during the past 6 months
* Your current leader must recommend that you apply for this position and provide an endorsement upon request from HR.
* You may be asked to accept a part-time position if that is the only position available
Internal applications will be accepted and considered through 3/13/2020.