Cath Lab Tech- Invasive Cardiology- Full Time Days 9/1/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY WE ARE HIRING
Cath Lab Tech - Invasive Cardiology Anc 001 - Full-Time,Day - AMITA Health St Mary Chicago - Chicago,IL
Full time shifts, Days with on call responsibilities on off shifts, weekends, and holidays
* Experience scrubbing with physician in the cath lab/IR/EP
* ARRT certification in vascular
WHY JOIN AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to perform vascular diagnostic procedure to detect peripheral vascular disease or obstruction.
* Evaluates patient for presence of peripheral vascular disease by selecting most effective procedures within regulatory and compliance guidelines.
* Performs appropriate diagnostic procedures, records patient test results and reports results.
* Monitors patient comfort and safety during tests, alerting physicians to abnormalities or changes in patient responses.
* Maintains adequate supplies and verifies all equipment is in proper working condition; reports deficiencies and failures.
* Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
* Ensures all activities comply with regulatory agency standards.
* Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and patient data/history).
* Assists in maintaining a clean, and orderly department to include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film storage area and any other areas in department.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
* Required Credential(s):
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA)