CBRNE Analyst, SME - PTOC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/2/2020
END DATE 7/7/2020
Valiant Integrated Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB OVERVIEW: Function as a CBRNE Subject Matter Expert (SME) in one or more fields in support of the contract (as described below) in a specific, limited timeline to meet the client's requirements. This is a part-time on-call position (PTOC).
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
* Manage and conduct training/capability assessments with interagency and foreign partner nations for CBRNE consequence management situations.
* Contribute to and participate in, or lead, broad defense and security enterprises such as force development, training, analysis, resource management, information technology.
* Plan, organize, coordinate, and control data-mining and data research activities of a cross-functional team of subject matter experts.
* Plan and organize the collection and compilation of training/capability data for use in comprehensive yet concise reports to interagency and foreign partner nation clients.
* Manage the development of instructional objectives derived from capability/training assessments and collaborating with first responder, partner nation, and other interagency training managers to develop training and exercise curricula for foreign CBRNE consequence management.
* Manage the development of training/exercise plans for foreign partner nations. Activities include but are not limited to planning, organizing, and coordinating event facilitation, training/exercise event design, Master Scenario Events Listing (MSEL) development, exercise control cell development, and exercise/training event assessments.
* Plan, organize, and coordinate post-event activities such as after action reviews, hot washes, and after action reports.
* Plan, organize, coordinate and facilitate preparatory activities such as senior leader seminars, workshops and conferences for the purpose of data gathering and plan/report development.
INTEGRITY - Honesty, Trust and Respect in every situation
EXCELLENCE - Performance, Effectiveness, Quality, and Safety in everything we do
INNOVATION - Embracing new ideas and best practice in every service that we provide
Valiant Integrated Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. NOTICE: Valiant Integrated Services NEVER asks job applicants to issue any payment or service fees to Valiant or its recruiters as part of our application process. Before providing any personal information to outside parties, verify that the job you are applying for appears on our Careers site.
* Experienced defense and security operator and leader required; at least four years of experience working in civil-military emergency operations desired.
* Prior experience in the area of foreign consequence management to include the Defense Threat Reduction Agency's (DTRA) exercise program and planning guide, and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Instruction 3214.01A (Military Support to Foreign Consequence Management Operations) is desirable.
* Prior experience developing, planning, and participating in CBRNE training events or exercises is desirable.
* Extensive knowledge of first responder operational requirements and training needs is desirable.
* Prior experience in performing training capability or training needs assessments.
* Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of tools.
* Applicants who are recently retired military Officers or NCOs with relevant experience (CBRN, Emergency Management) are desired.
* Position requires a minimum of an Associate's degree, with a Bachelor or Master's degree level of education preferred. Relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
* Must be a US citizen, the applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information at a minimum of a Secret level.
* Ability to perform tasks under deadlines.
* Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
* Ability to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks and work under deadlines.
* Must possess excellent reasoning and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work with senior Government and Industry leaders.
* Must understand and envision the full scope of programs and tasks but be able to work on detailed tasks in support of DTRA programs.
* Must be intellectually capable to do research to PM's satisfaction.
* Must be capable of working at a computer terminal for extended periods.
* Must have excellent communicative skills, both verbal and written.
* Must be capable of transporting and lifting 40 pound boxes of documents and equipment.
* Must be available and able to travel unaccompanied to foreign and domestic locations.
* Must posses a valid US Passport and a valid US state issued river's license
* Take reasonable care for the Health and Safety of yourself and other persons who may be affected by your actions or omissions.
* Conform to all Safety Instructions given by those with a higher responsibility for Health and Safety.
* Report all hazards, potential hazards or dangerous situations, including damaged or mislaid personal protective equipment to your Supervisor or Safety Representative.
* Report Environmental impacts, anything that results in a change to the Environment as a result of Valiant's activities, products or services.
* Participate in the achievement of Valiant's QHSE objectives and targets, both those at departmental and company level.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled