CCBHC Veteran s Therapist 6/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
CCBHC is a national model for mental health and addiction treatment with a focus on increasing timely access to care and delivering integrated behavioral health and primary health care services. CCBHC Veteran s Therapist will provide clinical care to veterans, active military, first responders, as well as other adults suffering from mental health and addition issues. Services will be provided in the community settings, in office, and via telehealth. Engage patients using Motivational Interviewing techniques; provide depression, suicide, and drug use screenings and services.
Reports to work as scheduled on a daily basis to perform job duties to facilitate the development of therapeutic relationships with clients and to facilitate consistent client services. Provides individual, group and family counseling/psychotherapy in the field, in the office, and via telehealth based on client s preference. Collaborate with community partners to effectively meet the needs of the clients with intense psychiatric needs. Engage clients through Motivational Interviewing techniques and other clinical interventions. Perform screenings for depression, suicide, and drug use. Has a good understanding of Centerstone services and other community resources for appropriate referrals for clients. Maintains client s chart updated and all documentation entered within established timeframe. Complete any required documentation, training and/or reports for program. Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Three years professional experience in a mental health setting and crisis intervention experience. Strong clinical skills and a deep understanding of military culture and appropriate clinical interventions. Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-discipline team. Strong written and verbal communication skills a must. Florida Driver license in good standing; able to meet Centerstone s insurance company standards.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION: Florida license as Mental Health Counselor, Clinical Social Worker or Marriage and Family Counselor.
SPECIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES: Professional experience working in emergency/crisis situations with multiple team members.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/Physical Demands This position operates in both an office environment and community based settings. Duties of this job are often provided in the place where the client resides or needs the service. This position may be subject to exposure to individuals who engage in maladaptive behavior.
POSITION TYPE, EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL: This is a full time, 40 hour position. Typical hours of work are Monday through Friday- days. This position requires flexibility in work hours to include some evening and weekend hours as needed to meet the needs of the clients. Frequent local travel is required.
TIME TYPE:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
* HEALTH & WELLNESS
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability - Company Paid
* Wellness Programs - Company Paid
* FINANCIAL WELLBEING
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Life Insurance - Company Paid
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
* 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
* Retirement and Financial Planning Services
* Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
* Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
* Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
* Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
* Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
* WORK LIFE BALANCE
* Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
* Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
* Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.