CDL-A OTR Truck Drivers - Avg. $1,300 Weekly!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/19/2019
END DATE 11/24/2019
GRAND ISLAND EXPRESS
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe can't stop drivers from bragging on us. Eight years in a row.
- Guaranteed pay starting day 1
- $1,304.91 Avg. weekly pay
- Company Driver CPM $0.43 to $0.54, based on experience
- Owner Operator CPM - $1.02 to $1.09, empty or loaded
- Extra Pay for detention, drops, lumpers, layovers, and holidays
- Bonuses for fuel efficiency, clean inspections, and driver referrals
- Health Coverage - BlueCross BlueShield, plus dental and life or Health
Savings Account (HSA) - starts 30 days after employment
- 401(k) and profit sharing plans - after 1 year of service
- Paid vacation and holidays - after 1 year of service
- Family rider and pet policy
- Current Class A CDL
- At least 23 years old
- Meet DOT requirements
- No DUI or DWI for the past 5 years or more than 1 in a lifetime
- Experienced mentors available
- Consistent home time
- Awards for accident-free driving
- Truck Purchase Program
- Electronic Load Board you get to pick your own outbound loads
The Routes and Equipment
- OTR driving routes
- 2,500 to 3,200 miles a week
- 2017/2018 Freightliner Cascadia Evolutions, automatics. New 2020sarriving Now!
- 2-to-1 tractor/trailer ratio
Apply Here! Drive4GIExpress.com or 844.###.####
It's true. For eight years, our drivers have voted us one ofthe \\"Best Fleets to Drive For\\" - a recognition that makes us proud andhumbled at the same time. Here are some reasons we keep attracting the bestdrivers and why they keep bragging on us.
Associated topics: choferes clase a, class a driving, class a truck, company truck, dedicated truck driving, hazardous material, over the road driver, regional driver route, regional driving, regular home time