CDL Warehouse Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/17/2020
END DATE 1/25/2020
Pinellas Park, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description Molex is seeking an experienced Truck Driver / Warehouse Operator to perform the work tasks of assigned area(s) in the five warehouse functions according to Molex s quality and performance standards while maintaining high levels of safety and workplace organization as it applies to this position. The five Warehouse functions are: Customer Order Fulfillments, Production Order Fulfillment, Incoming Vendor Receiving, Customer Shipments, and the 901 line.
* Accurately complete all required paperwork
* Safely and efficiently handle and unload goods at selected destinations
* Perform inspections of your vehicle prior to and following each trip
* Notify Supervisor of any major maintenance or delivery issues encountered
* Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs
* Perform all required SAP transactions for the warehouse functions
* Operate scales, safety ladder, pallet jack, hand truck, and forklifts
* Utilize RF barcode scanning system to label inventory and enter transactions in SAP
Position Qualifications Minimum 1-year Class B CDL Equal Opportunity Employer Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: E-Verify