Central Scheduler 6/5/2020
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Summary
The CaptionCall Central Scheduler will be responsible for creating, validating, qualifying and scheduling new leads interested in obtaining CaptionCall services as well as scheduling service appointments for existing customers. They will utilize sales skills to answer questions and walk potential customers through scheduling appointments for all current and future products offered by CaptionCall. Central Schedulers are responsible for working with and maintaining accurate and efficient travel schedules for the outreach teams. This is an inbound and outbound telephone calling position to people who self-certify their desire and need for captioning services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Place calls and receive calls from applicants of CaptionCall services. Each new lead must be contacted the first business day the lead arrives into our system.
* Email, text and mail customers the request for an installation appointment if they cannot be reached on the phone.
* Screens and verifies new leads in order to confirm their need and desire to obtain captioning services from CaptionCall.
* Manage call queues to handle real time scheduling at customer facing events put on by Account Management teams.
* Enter new leads into database, attach required compliance forms and make account adjustments as outlined in processes.
* Ensure leads meet the basic environmental requirements in order to obtain their desired captioning device.
* Maintain a minimum of 80% conversion of all newly received leads.
* Maintain a revolving backlog of 100-120 customer accounts which include contacts made daily.
* Maintain an average of 100-150 calls handled daily.
* Enter newly received leads on the \\"drop\\" list when they cannot be reached or don't meet the qualifications necessary to obtain service.
* Work leads dropped within the last 90 days to setup service for newly launched products.
* Schedule efficient appointments to minimize unnecessary mileage while ensuring an appointment wait time averaging less than two weeks for 200+ Trainers.
* Work directly with Trainers over the phone and email to coordinate appointments that fall outside of business hours.
* Learn the geographic territories to understand distances between locations and driving times for 200+ trainers.
* Use the scheduling platform to add new appointments to Trainer calendars and auto-assign tickets to the appropriate trainers.
* Review daily exception reports helping coordinate Trainer overnight travel and long-distance trips.
* Follow up with Trainers on unsuccessful appointments and reach out to customers as necessary.
* Assist with the reschedule of existing appointments at the request of the Customer or Management teams.
* Learn and understand other variables that impact installation times and the number of installations per day per Trainer.
* Have a basic understanding of the network configuration requirements and work with businesses to ensure their understanding of what's necessary for the installation of CaptionCall services.
* Review accounts for proper compliance before scheduling service appointments.
* Coordinate self-install requests between leads and Customer Support.
* Maintain a basic understanding of Trainer and Customer Support duties and processes.
* Attend annual Sales trainings provided by Customer Care Management and National Account Management teams.
* Make recommendations for improvements to the centralized schedulers' duties.
* Fill out summary reports to track daily and weekly efficiencies.
* Assist product management teams with the scheduling of newly released products according to outlined distribution goals and requirements set by the project teams.
* Perform miscellaneous duties, working on project teams, and ad hoc assignments as assigned.
* Must be familiar with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook.
* Must be familiar with using a database or Customer Relationship Management software.
* Must be comfortable and experienced in using the telephone to make and receive calls at a rapid pace.
* Must be able to communicate effectively through telephone, email and other written communication.
* Must have professional and courteous telephone and electronic communications presence.
* Must be able to effectively communicate with remotely located employees and internal team.
* High school diploma or equivalent, or call center experience.
Other General Requirements/Additional Notes
* Physical Demands
* Able to sit/ stand for a long period of time in an office environment
* Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, tools, and to handle other computer components
* Regular and predictable attendance required
* Positive attitude, team player, good interpersonal communication skills and able to work across company departments
* This position has access to highly confidential, sensitive information relating to the employees and customers of Sorenson Communications. It is essential that the applicant possesses the requisite integrity to maintain the information in strictest confidence.
CaptionCall(R), because life is calling.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
CaptionCall(R) is an EOE, Disability/Age Employer