Certified Medication Aide - PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/17/2020
Good Samaritan Society
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocation: Good Samaritan Society Superior
Address: 1710 Idaho St, Superior, NE 68978-9576 USA
Employment Type: PRN
Shift: Various Shifts Available
* Provides the right medication to the right person at the right time in the right dose and by the right route ensuring all changes in medication are responded to in a timely manner.
* Stores medications correctly, cleans and locks med cart or other storage system.
* Follows location policy for missed medications, accidentally dropped or spit out by the resident, and medication errors.
* Follows procedures for documentation, including narcotics sign out.
* Follows up with observation and documentation of resident response to medication received.
Completion and certification in an accredited nursing assistant training program and state approved medication aide course as required by state in which location is located this may require a high school diploma or a GED refer to state regulations.
Basic ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities; knowledge and familiarity with the therapeutic effects and side effects of all medications administered.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit https//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
Division: Onboarding Divsion
Req ID: req48030