Certified Nursing Assistant - $1000 Sign-On Bonus
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/21/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid
Lake Placid, NY
Looking for a rewarding PT position working the day shift* Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid has PT CNA positions available! $1000 Sign-On Bonus!
This position is in Lake Placid, NY.
Certified nursing assistants (CNA) provide personal and nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents in Elderwood skilled nursing facilities (SNF). They are under the direction of a licensed nurse. State specific certification is required.
* Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
* Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and progress of residents.
* Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents conditions or needs
* Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the appropriate aspects of the care plan.
* Responsible for responding immediately to residents requests.
* Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living (ADL), according to their plan of care and individual needs.
* Sixteen (16) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
* Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or misappropriation of property.
* Training and work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
* Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
* Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
* Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
* Physical stamina for constant activity required.
* Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid is a 156 bed skilled nursing facility (SNF) providing comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac and post-surgical rehab programs, including physical, occupational, and speech therapy. Our services include Subacute Care and Rehabilitation, Palliative Care, Respite Care and Seasons Memory Care.
401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Employee of the Month recognition, Free Hot and Iced Coffee, Free On-Site Parking, Generous PTO & holiday package, Increased Wages, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Monthly employee appreciation events, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Substantial employee referral program, Tuition reimbursement program, Uniform Provided
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.