Certified Nursing Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/20/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONWE ARE HIRING We are hiring for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to work in our Telemetry Department at Providence Hospital in Mobile, Alabama.
* Full Time-Day Shift
Why Join Providence?
Providence Hospital, based in Mobile, Alabama, operates a full service, 349-bed medical/surgical facility accredited by The Joint Commission. Since its founding in 1854, Providence has been serving, caring for and healing the people of Mobile and surrounding areas.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2019, Ascension provided $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes more than 150,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care including 150 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities in 20 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including clinical and network services, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, risk management, and contracting through Ascension s own group purchasing organization.
* More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It s a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community.
* Strength in our People: At Ascension, we believe our people are our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve, associates benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages. We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
What you will do:
As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you will have the opportunity to assist with patient care activities.
* Assists with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a Registered Nurse (RN).
* Accommodates patients with tending to personal care, activities of daily living and transfers/transport.
* Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
* Assists with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly.
What you will need:
* High school diploma or GED required
* Required Credential(s):
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
* Certified Nurse Aide obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Credentialed from the Alabama Certified Nurse Aid Registry
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Providence Hospital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), ethnic or national origin, age (40 or over), citizenship, genetic information, or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era. Providence Hospital provides equal employment opportunities for qualified disabled individuals.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify links below for more information.
Right to Work