This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/5/2020
END DATE 7/3/2020
Tulsa Winch, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONTWG is the group name we use to refer to the industry s foremost producers of quality winches, hoists, gear drives and electronic monitoring systems for global industrial applications. The seven brands comprising TWG include Tulsa Winch, Rufnek, Greer, dp Winch, Gear Products, Pullmaster and LANTEC. Operating from the Jenks, Oklahoma facility are the Tulsa Winch, Rufnek, Greer, dp Winch and Gear Products brands with Pullmaster and LANTEC brands operating from the Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.
By drawing upon the talent of our dedicated employees and the strengths of these brands, TWG has become known around the world for providing innovative products and solutions designed and manufactured to high quality standards and delivered to our customers on time. The products and solutions produced by TWG find their way into diverse applications including onshore oil and gas, the utility industry, commercial and governmental towing and recovery, construction and offshore cranes, marine applications including fishing and cargo handling, forestry and mining applications and a myriad of other construction applications.
We feel that our success is directly attributable to the creativity, commitment and enthusiasm of our employees.
This position reports to the President with responsibility for all aspects of TWG's financial policies. This position is responsible for the development and implementation of the financial functions including accounting, budget, credit, insurance, tax, and payroll and oversees the profit targets of TWG by performing the following duties personally or though subordinate's supervisors.
This position is also responsible for, with authority to follow ISO procedures, initiate action to prevent problems, document quality problems, contribute to problem solutions, verify implementation of solutions, control further processing when a problem is identified, protect the environment, including preventing pollution, analyzing or identifying areas for correction or improvement.
This position will contribute to the success of the operations of TWG by performing the following duties personally as listed in the Essential Duties and Responsibilities section as directed. Other essential duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (functions): TWG expects all employees to work safely without injury maintaining the highest safety standards in compliance with Company safety policies. This executive must also be able to work professionally with direct reports, employees, customers, management, Dover OPCO's, Dover Corporation and other related individuals or professional groups.
* Key partner to the President in crafting high-level strategy and driving its execution throughout the company.
* Helps bring alignment across the organization through clear understanding of the key business drivers and the impact of each function on these drivers. Act as a sounding board to peers and other business leaders on the financial and strategic prudence of their business plans.
* Builds a world class finance organization with an emphasis on robust systems and processes, while developing and retaining top talent.
* Leads the strategic planning process and the preparation of the annual strategic plan for presentation.
* Be the top finance executive, creating a strong accounting and controllership environment where accurate information can be consolidated and accessed in a timely manner.
* Leads the IT function to ensure that information systems are in place to capture and standardize important data in order to provide meaningful information and analysis on a real time basis, while bringing the numbers to life on an operational level.
* Supports M&A efforts through the lead role in due diligence, financial analysis, financial statement preparation and integration.
* Serves as an advisor to the senior leadership team, understanding complex financial concepts that will influence the strategic direction of the organization.
* Puts in place business-linked objectives and metrics for the Finance and IT groups and coach/manage the organizations to achieve them.
* Instills a proactive customer-centric attitude with the Finance and IT organizations for partnering effectively and creatively with other departments.
* Provides regular updates to the Dover financial leadership team on the current state of the business as well as the strategic opportunities and challenges that lie ahead. Coordinate the planning and forecasting for the annual budget and strategic planning meetings in order to ensure that Dover guidelines are met or exceeded.
More specifically, the Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for the following:
Financial Reporting & Controlling
* Statutory compliance, audits & controls
* Financial administration across other functions
* Business forecasting
* Intercompany billing
Customer Payment, Collection, Orders & Billing
* Accounts Payable
* Accounts Receivable & Credit
* Monitoring Key Performance Indicators for DSO, DPO, DOH
Resource Management & Asset Utilization
* Working capital
JOB QUALIFICATIONS to include the following. Other job qualifications within TWG may be required.
* Must have a safety-focused, positive, professional and respectful attitude and communications at all times within and outside TWG and / or Dover OPCS, both domestically and internationally.
* Must demonstrate the ability to recognize problems, the willingness to respectfully confront problems and demonstrate problem solving skills.
* Must be open to opportunities to learn and develop new skills.
* Must learn and apply LEAN process improvement concepts as required.
* Makes timely decisions and approaches all situations with integrity.
* Analyzes job tasks to efficiently perform the job requirements in a timely manner.
* Develops and maintains methods, procedures, attitudes and skills to provide quality work.
* Has excellent attention to detail completing essential duties in an efficient and timely manner.
* Maintains a safe, clean, orderly and uncluttered work environment.
* Must be able to travel as required and/or directed.
* Becomes familiar and complies with Company procedures and policies as provided in Employee Handbook, Quality Manual, Safety Manual and or Official Postings. Participates in and attends as directed Company meetings, training sessions and seminars.
LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES - This position must consistently strive for continual improvement with the following top 3 required behaviors found in Dover's Leadership Competencies.
* STRATEGIC MINDSET: Must have an understanding of the global industry or market; creates breakthrough strategies that alter the competitive dynamics in market and establishes a series of competitive advantages yielding profitability that exceeds expectations for the organization.
* RESULTS DRIVEN: Produces results that exceed Dover's strategic objectives via a combination of planning and implementation, while living the Dover Values.
* STRONG BUSINESS ACUMEN AND SOUND JUDGMENT: Uses instinct as well as data to accurately assess business situations and industry trends; makes timely, appropriate decisions and implements appropriate plans while living the Dover Values.
This position is responsible for the management of TWG's financial departments to include the overall direction, mentoring and training of the financial staff.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.