This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/1/2019
END DATE 2/22/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Business Transformation Office (BTO) was established to enable the Digital Enterprise Transformation (DET) of company-wide business operations to improve both efficiency and effectiveness. This enterprise modernization will include the implementation of modern business and management systems, re-architecture of the databases, and development of efficient and effective business, operational, and management processes. The ultimate goal is to create a culture of continuous improvement that allows our researchers and staff to be more effective and have greater job satisfaction.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The Business Transformation Change Management Lead will coordinate all change management tasks across BTO and the Digital Enterprise Transformation. The CM will work side-by-side with business transformation managers, division leaders, department leaders, and functional leaders to execute on a wide variety of transformative projects aimed at achieving the strategic objectives and preparing the business for the future. The Change Manager will focus on making sure all stakeholders are informed, educated, and prepared in order to ensure successful adoption of new processes and systems on time and on schedule. Key responsibilities include:
* Applies expert OCM knowledge to prepare and deliver change management assessment and plans for the large scale and complex programs being executed by the DET team
* Assess the current situation and the impacts of change to the organization
* Create and implement change management strategies and plans to that maximize employee adoption and minimize resistance
* Identify, analyze, and mitigate risks associated with change management efforts
* Develop and manage change network for global DET efforts (and support Transformation Project leads on developing change network for individual efforts). Help create the change management plan of action
* Coach leadership (technical and operations) on the change management needs and the key role of change sponsor
* Provides coaching in change management, resistance management and change sponsorship to the project manager, business lead, change sponsor, project team, the extended change team, and others identified through stakeholder assessment.
* Develop training needs assessments and delivery plans for change projects
* Engage with leadership to communicate change requirements and needs
* Evaluate and assess user readiness for change efforts
* Define and measure success metrics. Monitor change progress and report on status.
* Must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance
* Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or related discipline (required)
* Experience leading change in a difficult environment (e.g. technical, higher education, government)
* Demonstrated experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools (10+ years desired, 5 years required)
* Change management certification or designation (Prosci or equivalent)
* Experience in development and measurements of KPI's around change management
* Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
* Excellent presentation skills, including ability to create presentations and experience presenting to all levels of the organization
* Demonstrated ability to influence others and move toward a common goal
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to build relationships and lead multi-functional teams
* Ability to facilitate and lead cross-functional workshops and planning sessions
* Six Sigma or Lean experience or certification
* SAP experience
* Active Secret Clearance
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
* Location: Lexington, MA
* Travel: Non-Anticipated
* Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement)
* Other: All candidates must also successfully pass a Commercial Background Investigation (CBI).
This job posting sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position, which may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Additional BenefitsTuition Assistance
Health care off-set
Short and Long Term Disability