National Channel Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/5/2019
END DATE 12/28/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONWelcome page
Log back in!
NATIONAL CHANNEL SALES MANAGER
Job Locations US-NJ-Home Office | US-PA-Home Office | US-CA-California | US-TX-Home Office
New York City, NY
Riverbed The Digital Performance Company is committed to our purpose of Advancing the Human Experience in the Digital World. Our Digital Networking solution simplifies the design, implementation, and administration of enterprise networks enabling our customers to deliver their applications with greater speed and agility, while delivering the digital performance today s employees and customers demand.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue and 30,000+ customers including 98% of the Fortune 100 and 100% of the Forbes Global 100.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Title: National Channel Sales Manager
Location: Home Office -Philadelphia or NYC area
We are actively seeking a Strategic Adviser / Business Partner to work closely with the Executives at our partners to help them build a vision and execute on a strategy that derives the maximum business benefit from offering our portfolio of solutions to their customers.
* Advise on trends in our industry, best practices among other partners, and opportunities for long term growth. Help engineer their transformation to a business outcome based service provider.
* Understand their key goals and objectives and come to agreement on mutual goals that align theirs with ours.
* Understand and be conversant on the partner business metrics of taking on our solutions and building a profitable business selling, implementing, and supporting them.
* Build a joint business plan, with real action plans and a regular cadence of reviews (monthly, quarterly).
* Drive strategic opportunities that increase our total value to the partner including the revenues they derive from product sales, renewals, and pull through sales of other products.
* Handle critical conversations. Be the person who guides our respective businesses through the occasional difficult times, handling difficult conversations and bringing about successful resolutions.
* Work with our marketing team to plan and develop go-to-market strategies and execute on marketing initiatives to deliver on the strategy.
* Identify, engage, and close on new partners who either fill a gap in coverage, represent new avenues for our solutions (ie verticals) or can represent Riverbed s new Digital Performance positioning across our full portfolio.
* BS/BA or equivalent
* 10+ years proven successful Sales experience exceeding targeted objectives with 5+ years in Channel Sales
* Executive level oral/ written communication and presentation skills
* Business planning proficiency required
* 50% travel within assigned territory
* Resides within the territory
Riverbed offers a rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. We are proud of our great culture that continuously fosters innovation, collaboration, and diverse work environments. We remain committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the most diverse group of talent to better serve our customers.
Learn more about Riverbed: www.riverbed.com
Riverbed is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy or child birth (including breast feeding), sexual orientation, genetics, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by and in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Check us out on:
TAGS: APM, DevOps, End-User Experience Monitoring, EUE,
*LI-ER1 NET instrumentation,.NET monitoring,.NET analysis,.NET performance, service map,Dashboard,application dashboard, single pane of glass, Application Performance Management, APM Tools, Digital performance management, digital customer experience, customer experience monitoring, application monitoring, application instrumentation, bytecode instrumentation, Java monitoring, Java analysis, Java performance
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.