Chemical Handling Technician 8/22/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client is looking for a CHEMICAL HANDLING TECHNICIAN located in SAN FRANCISCO, CA.
* Responsible for the collection, consolidation, and preparation for shipment of hazardous and universal wastes.
* Plays a supporting role in the operation of the waste water system.
* Aids in the completion of regularly planned or scheduled inspections of key safety systems, such as eye wash and safety shower stations, fire extinguishers, and other fire and life safety equipment.
* Responsible for maintaining compliance of waste collection and consolidation areas and performing internal audits on these areas.
* Responsible for movement of waste and discarded chemicals from pre-determined physical staging areas.
* Supports chemical and waste inventories.
* Performs periodic inspections of hazardous waste accumulation areas.
* Requires a minimum of a High School diploma.
* 0-2 years industry experience is required.
* A minimum of 1 year working in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry is desired.
* Working knowledge of FDA and GMP requirements is a plus.
* Strong attention to detail regarding documentation is a must.
* Requires a working knowledge of shop math with an ability to read and write and utilize measuring instruments such as, caliper and scale.
Opportunity is Calling, APPLY NOW!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU*
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
* Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
* 401K Retirement Saving Plan
* Life & Disability Insurance
* Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
* Employee Discount Programs
* Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.