Child Care Lead Teacher- New SF Center
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2019
END DATE 10/3/2019
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you a role model for other teachers? Do you take pride in knowing that positive outcomes for children are being achieved because of the high-quality, developmentally appropriate program you ve implemented? As a Lead Teacher, we will offer you a supportive workplace where your contributions are appreciated and your professional growth is encouraged. Apply today to Bright Horizons.
Do work that matters at a company that offers more!
As a Toddler Lead Teacher you will:
* Communicate regularly with parents to support, guide, and share in their child s development.
* Collaborate with your team to develop classroom plans and goals.
* Develop an emergent curriculum that is designed to inspire children.
* Help to orient new employees.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE s "100 Best Companies to Work For," we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
* Access on-going professional development and career advancement opportunities. Earn or complete your early childhood college degree for FREE or take advantage of our CDA program.
* Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
* Work in a beautiful work-site center with extensive resources and a creative curriculum that meets/exceeds NAEYC requirements - including STEM and enrichment programs.
* Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
* Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
* Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Toddler Lead Teachers must pass state and company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
* At least six months of professional teaching experience.
* High school diploma/GED required.
* Completion of 12 CORE ECE college units. May consider with 6 ECE units completed and enrolled.
* Completion of Infant-toddler college credits. May consider if enrolled.
* Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices (DAP).
Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO English and EEO Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.