Child Care Teacher- New SF Center
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2019
END DATE 10/3/2019
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJoin our BRAND NEW client center opening in November 2019! We are hiring for our Infant-Toddler Teaching Teams at Bright Horizons. As a Teacher you'll enjoy a warm and supportive environment where you are encouraged to share your passion for our youngest children, parents and co-workers. You will work alongside a talented team of educators in state-of-the-art classrooms and pass on your love of learning to our most eager minds. Your guidance and positive reinforcement will help set the stage for many incredible milestones to come.
At Bright Horizons, you ll also find opportunities to experience personal and professional breakthroughs of your own. As a company with a learning culture, you will discover your full potential through state-of-the-art online training, leadership development and tuition reimbursement, including the opportunity to earn your ECE college degree for FREE! Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a stronger team.
How will you inspire our future generation?
What you will do as an Infant-Toddler Teacher
* Feel a sense of accomplishment as you hear the laughter and experience the wonder of children participating in activities you planned
* Observe children s interests and work with co-workers to develop creative ideas for sensory-engaging curriculum
* Record and share children s growth and progress with parents, relating that continued safety and attention to their individual basic care needs is a top priority
* Communicate with parents on a daily basis, sharing their children s latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions
* Live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO English and EEO Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.