CIMD, Platform Support Associate, Dallas
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/16/2019
END DATE 1/17/2020
The Goldman Sachs Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER (MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS)
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm s consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
Changing an industry starts with extraordinary people. We re always looking for passionate individuals to join our team!
The following position description contains representative examples of work that will be performed in positions allocated to this classification. It is not required that any position perform all of the duties listed, so long as primary responsibilities are consistent with the work as described. Roles and responsibilities can often be expanded to accommodate changing business conditions and goals, as well as to tap into the skills and talents of the individuals in the company. Accordingly, associates may be asked to perform duties that are outside the specific functions that are listed.
The Service Desk Analyst/FinLife Service Manager at United Capital Financial Advisers, Inc. is an integral part of our team serving as the true connection between our clients, corporate departments, and outside vendors. This great communicator, Influencer, and enthusiastic person will perform as an internal champion to support the vision, positive culture, and team spirit of United Capital.
This position requires a proactive approach and independence in carrying out the duties of the position. The ideal candidate should possess a high aptitude to triage technical issues, exhibit critical thinking skills, excellent communication skills, good judgment, and an ability to take initiative and prioritize daily tasks. The ability to effectively manage time and multi-task with attention to detail is critical to this role.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Demonstrate a technical aptitude by quickly assimilating technical concepts and new technology.
* Providers Tier 1 end-user system functionality support for both internal and external applications.
* Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users working to help get to the core of the issue.
* Executes problem recognition, research, resolution, and follow-up steps.
* Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
* Ensure all issues are logged accurately in CRM system (Salesforce) and that all cases are closed in a timely manner within current SLA (service level agreement).
* Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's issue; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
* Work closely with designers and product managers to share feedback on where customers experience issues or questions.
* Provide detailed notes on resolution.
* Deliver timely, effective, and appropriate feedback through various channels of communication: verbal, written, and video.
* Mastery of and demonstrate the ability to successfully explain and exhibit an aptitude for the Client Experience tools.
* Identify opportunities for improvement, both for our team, our processes, and the Client Experience tools.
* Stay abreast of business developments and influence firms on the advantage of using the FinLife tools.
* Facilitate regularly scheduled calls with firms to review open cases, concerns, and communicate business announcements. Prepare agendas and and document updates accordingly.
* Coordinate additional calls between firms and internal resources when needed.
* Serve as liaison, identify, and work with appropriate cross-functional departments, custodians, and 3rd party vendors to get appropriate tools, resources, or resolutions needed on behalf of our firms.
* Document troubleshooting process and procedures for knowledge repository
* Detecting trends in customer issues and escalate appropriately
* Updating and creating Knowledge Articles based on current user feedback or cases logged.
* Guiding junior members of the team in their approach to customer care
Experience and Education
* A bachelor's degree and/or related work experience.
* Must have 1-3 years of working in a Service Desk/Relationship Management capacity troubleshooting application issues
* A great capacity for customer interaction and conflict resolution with experience diagnosing and troubleshooting application issues.
* Experience working in Client Service and/or Administrative role is a plus.
* Comprehensive Knowledge of financial industry is a plus.
* Experience working with Custodians is a plus
* Proficiency in Salesforce preferred
Skills and Knowledge
* Demonstrate critical thinking skills, interpersonal skills, knowledge of information technology, and have an inherent understanding of the business to evaluate a problem/opportunity and define a solution.
* Must be self-driven and have the ability to translate business requirements and technical specifications into a functioning solution
* Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
* A self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, positive professional attitude, and demeanor.
* Proficiency in utilizing the GoTo Meeting software to conduct video conferences
* Ability to manage stress in an ever-changing investment market and financial services.
* Ability to work efficiently, effectively, and independently, with minimal supervision, and to see projects through to conclusion.
* Excellent time management and strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and anticipate potential problems.
* A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals is essential skills to perform well in this position.
* Comfortable with technology and the use of standard programs, networks and Google Apps.
* Deep desire to provide excellent Tech Support and Customer service.
* Evaluate and assess timely completion of requests.
* Able to interpret and disseminate information, triage technical components of data gathering, and use of the appropriate mode of communication.
* Superior ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time through strong time management skills.
* Reliable attendance
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.