Citrix Systems Administrator II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/2/2019
END DATE 11/27/2019
National General Insurance Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Ensure the stable operations and support of the entire Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop environment. Maintain multiple Citrix sites by engineering, installing and maintaining the essential Citrix Services across the environment in a highly reliable and redundant state.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
* Monitor ticket queue and provide Tier 2 incident and problem resolution for the Citrix environments.
* Maintain and support Citrix environments, connectivity, and related software
* Participate in system performance tuning and technical troubleshooting sessions
* Perform installations, configuration changes, and maintenance of operating systems, and software
* Work closely with internal teams such as Desktop, App Development, Network, DBAs, and Storage
* Possess strong Customer Service Skills
* Strive to make enhancements to the Citrix environment, processes/procedures, and documentation
MINIMUM SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training, certifications, and work-related experience
* 5+ years of experience supporting and administering mission critical enterprise class virtualized systems
* Working knowledge and experience with Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop 7.X infrastructure management and troubleshooting
* Working knowledge and experience with XenDesktop image creation and updating
* Working knowledge and experience with managing and troubleshooting Active Directory and Citrix policies, roaming profiles, and Citrix Receiver client
* Must have experience in large, highly available enterprise class virtualized environments consisting of 2000+ end users
* Expert knowledge of Windows Server Operating System 2008, 2012 and Windows 7/ 10 and newer
* Ability to multi-task several mission critical tasks/projects with minimal supervision
* Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences
* Working knowledge of Citrix NetScaler Management and Troubleshooting
* Working knowledge and experience with Citrix App Layering and AppDNA
* Strong Active Directory, DNS, IIS and PowerShell and VB script knowledge
* Understanding of change control procedures, high availability, business continuity, and disaster recovery concepts as they relate to Distributed Systems architectures
* VMware ESX and SQL database familiarity
* Citrix Certified Professional Virtualization (CCP V) and or Networking (CCP-N)
#LI-KW1 Job posting ID: 2019-2405
About National General Holdings:
National General Holdings Corp. is headquartered in New York City. National General traces its roots to 1939, has a financial strength rating of A (excellent) from A.M. Best, and provides personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, motorcycle, supplemental health, and other niche insurance products. We are a specialty personal lines insurance holding company. Through our subsidiaries, we provide a variety of insurance products, including personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, supplemental health, lender-placed and other niche insurance products.
National General is a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial organization. Our team members live by and exemplify what we call the 4Es. At National General, we are Energized, Engaged, Empowered, and we Execute every day in order to provide an exceptional experience for our customers! We are passionate about our organization and the value that we add every day. A successful candidate with National General will embody the 4Es. Our team is poised to outperform the competition. We are National General Insurance and with us you can be extraordinary! Come join our team!
Companies and Partners
Direct General Auto & Life, Personal Express Insurance, Century-National Insurance, ABC Insurance Agencies, NatGen Preferred, NatGen Premier, Seattle Specialty, National General Lender Services, ARS, RAC Insurance Partners, Mountain Valley Indemnity, New Jersey Skylands, Adirondack Insurance Exchange, VelaPoint, Quotit, HealthCompare, AHCP, NHIC, Healthcare Solutions Team, North Star Marketing, Euro Accident.
In addition to a phenomenal career opportunity, National General Insurance offers an excellent benefits package including:
* Paid Training
* Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
* Wellness Programs
* Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401k w/ Company Match
* Company Paid Holidays & Generous Time-off policy
* Employee Discount Program
* Career Advancement and Development Opportunities
* On-site Healthcare Clinic (Winston-Salem and Cleveland offices)
* On-site Fitness Center (Cleveland and Dallas offices)
* Subsidized parking (Cleveland office)
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000. -
Apply Apply Not ready to Apply*
Additional Benefits• Paid Training
• Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
• Wellness Programs
• Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401k w/ Company Match
• Company Paid Holidays & Generous Time-off policy
• Employee Discount Program
• Career Advancement and Development Opportunities
• On-site Healthcare Clinic
• On-site Fitness Center
• Subsidized parking