Class A CDL Driver - $5,000 Sign on Bonus
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/22/2020
END DATE 8/22/2020
Kansas City, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONTempur Sealy of Kansas City is looking for hardworking and reliable individuals with a Class A CDL who can work efficiently in transporting and delivering some of the most highly recognized brands in the mattress industry.
The Class A CDL Truck Driver is responsible for transportation and delivery of company products to customer locations within a specific regional base. Additional responsibilities may include delivery/pick-up of raw materials and other backhaul loads when applicable. Drivers are expected to operate safely and strictly within all Company and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations at all times. Overnight trips may be required several times throughout the work week, but Truck Drivers will be home on the weekends.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including a $5,000 sign-on bonus for new Truck Drivers (continuous employment required).
Benefits & Compensation:
- Truck Drivers are compensated through component pay for mileage, stops and drops. Average annual compensation for Truck Drivers is approximately $60k - $80k.
- Paid vacation time and holidays.
- Liberal employee purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) & pension participation available.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities associated with the job.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Possess a current and valid Class A CDL.
- Safe driving record with no more than one accident or moving violation within the previous 12 months from date of hire.
- 12+ months of verifiable driving experience (defined as interstate operation of a Class A combination vehicle/tractor trailer) within the previous three years.
- At least 22 years of age at the time of hire.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience with electronic, on-board recordkeeping systems.
- Previous experience working in customer facing roles.