Class B CDL Driver- 3rd Shift 11/15/2019
U.S. Electrical Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY U.S. Electrical Services, Inc. - USESI is the country s largest independent electrical wholesale distributor comprised of 10 regional businesses, over 100 years of experience, $100M+ in inventory, and more than 1,500 employees.
USESI/Electrical Wholesalers is looking for a Class B CDL Driver- 3rd Shift and Warehouse Associate that will be responsible for the delivery of customer orders as well as general warehouse functions. This position will make deliveries throughout the regional market to USESI/Electrical Wholesalers' branches and customer locations. This is position will report directly to the Transportation Manager.
* Make all deliveries in a safe, professional and courteous manner.
* Check vehicles for safety and proper maintenance on a daily basis, including insuring proper loading and driver logs being completed.
* Load trucks for deliveries.
* Advise dispatcher of problems or delays as they occur during your delivery run.
* Complete all documentation for deliveries including preparation of logs, customer signatures on logs, and out of state mileage logs.
* Process receiving and stocking of incoming material.
* General warehouse functions including putting stock away, pulling will calls, and inventory preparations.
* Must have a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record
* Class B CDL is required
* Ability to operate warehouse equipment
* Various warehousing skills (shipping, order picking, stock organization, inventory practices)
* Must be able to communicate with all levels of customers
* Must have a valid drivers license and DOT medical card
* Customer service and commercial driving experience is required
Job type: Full-time
It is the policy of USESI and its affiliates to consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
At USESI, we believe that our benefits should make a difference to you, your job, and the life you lead outside of work. We are dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our employees!
Full-time employees are eligible for the following comprehensive benefit plan:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx coverage
* Matching 401(k)
* Company-paid Life Insurance + (AD&D)
* Supplemental Life Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Choice of Voluntary Benefits including identity theft