This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/6/2020
END DATE 7/3/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The cleaner is a position within the line of operations of C&W SERVICES. The incumbent is responsible for performing the day-to-day and periodic cleaning activities in assigned work areas. Specific training to clean manufacturing areas is required. Basic responsibilities may include any combination of the following tasks trash removal, dusting, spot cleaning, mopping, vacuuming, washing/scrubbing projects, restroom cleaning, hard floor maintenance (including auto-scrubbing, buffing, stripping, waxing, and burnishing), carpet maintenance (including spot removal, shampooing and extracting), pressure washing, recycling, and miscellaneous general maintenance activities (including changing light bulbs and restocking supplies). Specific responsibilities for each individual cleaner will be determined by customer expectations, Manager/Supervisor discretion, and cleaner capabilities and experience.
* All SOPs must be followed
* Performs daily and periodic tasks in assigned areas as directed
* Maintains a neat and orderly work area, including janitorial closets and storage areas
* Performs all cleaning assignments in accordance with C&W SERVICES s approved procedures
* Maintains cleaning equipment in good working condition, and notifies the Manager or Supervisor if repair or replacement is necessary
* Maintains appropriate supply levels in assigned janitorial closets and storage areas
* Works safely at all times and promptly informs management about unsafe conditions existing in the work area
* Wears personal protective equipment appropriate for the task being performed
* Meets all customer and C&W SERVICES quality expectations in assigned tasks
* Assists in orientation and training for new employees as directed
* Adheres to proper security procedures
* Notifies management about problems or opportunities that affect service to the customer
* Performs other cleaning-related duties as required
* Proper GMP documentation, including good penmanship
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs
* Manufacturing cleaning responsibilities require 2-3 years previous experience
* Advanced skills, such as hard floor and carpet maintenance, require six months to one year of experience
* Ability to speak, write and read English is a plus and may be required by some customers
* Must be able to take direction, to work with minimal supervision, and to function cooperatively as part of a team
* Requires attention to detail, a pride in delivering excellent service, organization, and high levels of energy and endurance
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.