Client Executive T&M - Detroit 11/22/2019
Auburn Hills, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY IMAGINE NEW HORIZONS...
Dassault Systemes Transportation and Mobility solutions enable vehicle manufacturers, suppliers, and logistics management companies the ability to design and manage the next-generation of transportation and mobility experiences.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a high performing sales team that s at the forefront of addressing a new frontier of collaboration and innovation.
From global manufacturing operations to autonomous and electrical vehicle design, Dassault Systemes Transportation and Mobility solutions empowers our customers to influence the future of this new era
THE CHALLENGES AHEAD...
We are looking for a sales professional to execute a strategic plan with a focus on long term customer development within the Transportation and Mobility industries (Automotive, OEM suppliers, shipping, and related logistical management industries).
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE*
* Meet and exceed quota objectives against plan by addressing the customer s long term challenges and drive value based agreements through completion
* Establish and develop trusted advisor relationships with customer executives at all levels with particular emphasis at C and VP level
* Maintain accurate account plans and forecast
* Act as the voice of the customer with all DS brands and departments
YOUR KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
* 8+ years of proven success in selling sophisticated software solutions to the Transportation and Mobility markets
* Bachelor s degree in a scientific, engineering or a business related field is preferred.
* Team Player attitude is required with excellent organizational skills and proven ability to leverage internal resources
* Demonstrated track record of developing deep strategic relationships with large, complex organizations
* Superior interpersonal, management, and communication skills a must, specifically with regards working in a culturally diverse and matrixed organization
* Proficiency in accurate sales forecasting required.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.