Client Representative 6/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY WE ARE BUILDING A CANDIDATE PIPELINE FOR FALL 2020 HIRING!
IF YOU HAVE A COLLABORATIVE NATURE, ENJOY WORKING WITH DATA AND HAVE AN INTEREST IN SUSTAINABILITY TRANSFORMATION, SUBMIT YOUR RESUME! OUR RECRUITERS WILL BE REACHING OUT TO PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES.
ENGIE IMPACTS PEOPLE ARE OUR GREATEST STRENGTH, AND WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT MAKING OUR COMPANY AND THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, RESPONSIBLE IN WORKING WITH COMMITMENT AND ACCOUNTABILITY, COLLABORATIVE WITH OUR COLLEAGUES AND CLIENTS, AND AGILE ENOUGH TO WORK IN A DYNAMIC, CHANGING INDUSTRY.
ENGIE IMPACT DELIVERS SUSTAINABILITY CONSULTING AND SERVICES TO CLIENTS ACROSS THE GLOBE. COMPRISED OF EXISTING ENGIE GROUP PORTFOLIO BUSINESS THAT ARE LEADERS WITHIN THEIR RESPECTIVE MARKETS, ENGIE IMPACT BRINGS TOGETHER A WIDE RANGE OF STRATEGIC AND TECHNICAL CAPABILITIES TO CREATE A MORE EFFECTIVE, COMPREHENSIVE OFFERING FOR OUR CLIENTS SO WE CAN TAKE ON THEIR TOUGHEST SUSTAINABILITY CHALLENGES AND THEY CAN SEE REAL RESULTS.
THE WIDE-RANGING EXPERTISE OF OUR DIVERSE TEAM FUELS THE INNOVATION THAT PLACES US ON THE LEADING EDGE OF THE GLOBAL ENERGY INDUSTRY. AS SUCH, WE NURTURE A COMPANY CULTURETHROUGH TRAINING, MENTORING AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENTTHAT ENCOURAGES ALL EMPLOYEES TO THRIVE. IF THIS THE KIND OF PLACE YOU SEE YOURSELF WORKING, WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN ENGIE IMPACT
*IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE, YOUR RESUME MUST BE ATTACHED IN YOUR APPLICATION.
Independently establish and maintain strong business relationships with a designated portfolio of clients within a high-volume product family. Resolve escalated client issues and proactively identify opportunities to better serve clients. Will serve as liaison between internal team personnel and client for all invoice management activities.
* Establish and maintain strong client relationships.
* Effectively resolve escalated client issues with minimal guidance from supervisor with both the company and client in mind.
* Provide feedback and guidance to vertical team members in support of client needs
* Translate customer needs to internal vertical team members and other teams including but not limited to Finance, IT, Procurement
* Responsible for technical support including web training, reporting, and questions from internal and external stakeholders.
* Organize and lead conference calls both internally and externally.
* Participate and answer questions during the client on-boarding process.
* Contribute to Quarterly Business Reviews for clients.
* Provide clients with data insight through invoice.
* Maintain internal information databases and SharePoint sites in order to effectively serve our clients.
* Participate in and assist with client tours.
* Maintain current day-to-day service deliverables, while assessing client needs for up sell opportunities.
* May support clients through the billing process during challenging business changes while maintaining a balance of client and company needs.
* Facilitate and follow through to completion any modification requests to internal client data.
* Provide guidance and leadership to other team members, including technical training and feedback, and client management coaching.
* Backup team members to achieve team goals as needed.
* Perform other job duties as assigned.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external personnel and adapt to audience
* Professional and collaborative interpersonal skills
* Must be able to effectively problem solve with little guidance
* Must have strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite and Internet
* Anticipate the needs of clients
* Ability to represent the company professionally both in person and through communication
* Ability to learn ENGIE Insights full suite of services within six months.
* Demonstrated polished presentation skills
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and activities for clients
* Must be able to quickly learn reporting platforms and files including GL, CET, and custom accrual files
* Team player, detail oriented, dependable and adaptable
* Must be flexible with schedule and available to work extended hours to support team and client goals as needed
* Able to review and understand client contracts to ensure services are being met
* Must demonstrate effective leadership to teammates
* Must be able to adapt to change easily.
ENGIE IMPACT INFORMATION
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability consulting and services to clients across the globe. Comprised of existing ENGIE Group portfolio business that are leaders within their respective markets, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities to create a more effective, comprehensive offering for our clients so we can take on their toughest sustainability challenges and they can see real results.
ENGIE Impacts people are our greatest strength, bound by our vision to enable a sustainable world where people, organizations and the environment thrive. We are passionate about making our company and the world a better place, responsible in working with commitment and accountability, collaborative with our colleagues and clients, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation that places us on the leading edge of the global energy industry. As such, we nurture a company culturethrough training, mentoring and professional developmentthat encourages all employees to thrive. If this the kind of place you see yourself working, we invite you to join ENGIE Impact.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
ENGIE Impact is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with ENGIE Impact: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Blog | Videos