This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONArbor Masters is a third-generation, family-owned business, specializing in affordable and customizable plans for all areas of tree service, plant care, lawn care and landscaping. We take pride in our work, our work family, and making sure our customers are satisfied by providing work with really high standards for safety and excellence. When our customers and employees trust us, they are trusting our family standard.
We are growing and looking to add a CLIMBER-FOREMAN to our team of experts. This is a working foreman s position skilled in all areas of tree care operations and responsible for maintaining a high level of production, excellence, and safety while motivating and training a team.
RESPONSIBILITIES * Review work to be performed with customers, complete paperwork, and collect payments upon completion of work.
* Conduct job briefing and assign tasks to crew members for each job.
* Ensure all tools, equipment, and materials are well maintained and accounted for prior to and after completion of each job.
* Utilize various power tools and heavy machinery to climb, prune, and remove trees while ensuring the crew s safety in compliance with ANSI A300 Pruning Standards, ANSI Z133.1 Safety Standards, OSHA Safety Standards, and company policy.
* Relocate limbs and debris to disposal area.
* Maintain a high level of quality in all work performed.
* Motivate and lead team in a positive manner.
* Complete OSHA and AMTL accident reports.
QUALIFICATIONS * Minimum 3 years climbing experience and/or 2 years documented foreman experience.
* Class B CDL with airbrakes preferred.
* ISA Certified Arborist (or in process).
* Advanced knowledge of proper tree pruning and removal techniques in accordance with ANSI A300 Pruning Standards and ANSI Z133.1 Standards.
* Knowledge of basic tree climbing skills, climbing rope, climbing saddle, knots, technical rigging, cabling, and bracing techniques.
* Ability to operated hand, power, and heavy equipment including but not limited to hand saws, pole pruners, chainsaws, stump grinders, bucket trucks, claw trucks, and chippers.
* Ability to lead, train, and motivate co-workers and direct reports.
* Ability to complete labor-intensive work outdoors with exposure to a variety of weather conditions including extreme heat and cold.
* Able to navigate on uneven terrain, stand, walk, bend, crouch, reach, and lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
* Able to work effectively at heights above 10 feet.
Powered by JazzHR