This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/29/2019
END DATE 4/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE NATION\'S LARGEST PROVIDER OF HEALTHCARE SERVICES WITH OVER 125 CARENOW CLINICS!
CareNow is HCA Healthcare's fastest growing line of business and is leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our amazing CareNow clinics offer superior convenience and quality treatment when you need it most and we are looking for an exceptional CLINIC MANAGER to lead our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, patient-centered care in the communities we serve 7 days a week.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The Clinic Manager will function in a strategic leadership position that will manage the overall operations of our CareNow clinic, ensuring a vision and strategy for future growth, customer service and satisfaction, and a safe clinic for our patients and staff. This Clinic Manager also provides expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Supervises, orients, and trains clinic staff to ensure that all policies, established practices and standards are followed.
* Develops, communicates, and leads the execution of clinic goals and objectives in support of overall clinic performance and operations as well as staff retention and employee engagement.
* Manages individual and team performance including handling patient and visitor issues, providing feedback and/or follow-up training to employees, recognizing good performance, and identifies/mentors potential candidates for promotional opportunities.
* Monitors patient flow including keeping patients informed, overseeing and seeking to reduce wait times as much as possible, acting on information provided by Web Check-in, and ensuring efforts are coordinated to provide the highest quality care and services.
* Manages/maintains the upkeep of interior and exterior areas (works with company selected vendors), signage, overall clinic appearance, and key control and alarm codes.
* Ensures all cash management procedures are followed.
* Regularly communicates with primary accounts to ensure we are meeting the employer's needs, occupational preference cards and procedures are followed, and partners with marketing to maintain updated preference cards.
* Ensures all compliance measures are met including overseeing clinic opening/closing, documenting incident occurrence reports, preparing for and completing clinic audits/reviews/surveys, and maintaining all safety precautions.
* 3+ years of experience in a medical office setting is required.
* 1+ year of experience in the supervision of staff is preferred.
* Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
* Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration or related field is highly preferred.
* RN, LVN, MA, ARRT, LMRT, NCT, EMT-P or other applicable clinical license is highly preferred.
* Current BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start.
* Within 3 months of employment or promotion, must obtain Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification.
* Accountable for managing clinic operations 7 days a week. Flexibility to fill in open shifts and float to other work locations is required.
WE BELIEVE IN GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND, AND FEEL THAT THERE IS NO NOBLER PURSUIT THAN THAT OF CARING FOR AND IMPROVING HUMAN LIFE. WE HOPE YOU'LL JOIN US ON OUR MISSION!
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.