Clinical Data Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/12/2019
END DATE 12/7/2019
NTT Data Inc
Santa Rosa, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 68936
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Clinical Data Analyst to join our team in Santa Rosa, California (US-CA), United States (US).
- Basic understanding of Healthcare data/ sources
- Familiar with reporting tools like Tableau, Amalga UIS to assist users to resolve basic issues by educating them and escalating to the next level for resolution.
- Generate regular, ad hoc report as per need.
- Build visualizations Reports
- Assist with status updates to keep the department manager informed on assigned activities.
- Monitor all internal and external data feeds for systems
- Deliver L2 Support for reports using SSRS and Tableau Desktop
- Facilitate and co-ordinate Training to users.
- Prepare required overview documentation for user training.
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience with data analysis
- Minimum of 2 years experience writing SQL Queries
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Tableau and SSRS reports.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.