CLINICAL DIRECTOR - PHP 1/7/2020
Arbour Counseling Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION TITLE: Director Partial Hospital Program (PHP)
SCOPE: Arbour Counseling Services & Arbour SeniorCare
LOCATION: Woburn, MA
REPORTS TO: Executive Director, Partial Hospital Programs & Training Development
The Partial Hospital Program (PHP) Director is responsible for the overall quality and fiscal management of the Woburn PHP program. This position will have oversight of scheduling, marketing, financial management and overall quality. The PHP Director continuously assures that clinical services are in full compliance with applicable regulations and payer contract specifications. The PHP Director promotes the development of the program through marketing and by cultivating relationships with other providers, local and state agencies, and managed care organizations. The PHP Director ensures the program is profitable and, at minimum, meets budget.
* Ensures the continual growth of the Program through effective selection and development of staff
* Coordinate and conduct intakes
* Negotiate fee agreements if necessary
* Assure that insurance verification and billing are completed for each client and in a timely manner
* Assure co-payments are collected
* Assist with resolving problem claims with contracted billing company
* Develop program effectiveness and methods of treatment in keeping with current practices
* Run the staff and treatment team meetings
* Provide group and individual clinical supervision of staff
* Coordinate clinical information between the treatment team and the prescriber
* Assure that pallroll timesheets are collected and sent to the payroll department in a timely manner
* Responsible for reporting program statistics to Supervising Director of PHP and CEO
* Responsible for public relations and program growth
* Ability to withstand a varying pace in a fluid clinical setting. Ability to priortize workload despite repaidly changing pace and multiple stresses. Ability to respond physically and mentally to psychiatric crises.
* Full-Time Employees are eligible for Excellent Benefits including 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, etc
* Ongoing Training and free CEU Opportunities
* Professional Development
* Masters Degree in Social Work, Nursing or related Program, or PhD. in Psychology from a accredited college or University. Current State Licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Psychologist or RN
* Five years of psych experience preferable in a community health setting. Minimum of two years as a clinical supervisor or program manager preferred.
Please forward resume & state location of the position to our recruiter: Dorothy.Scott@uhsinc.com
All employment at UHS is with one of the subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc., including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. Universal Health Services is a holding company.
UHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.